IVERMECTIN SAFETY ALERT:
Ivermectin HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans and could cause severe personal injury or death. These products are only suitable for animals and are clearly labeled as such. Click here for more information on Ivermectin and COVID-19.
Treat your animals with this Durvet Ivermectin 1.87% Horse Wormer Paste. This horse worm medicine provides effective control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, summer sores and dermatitis. Plus, Ivermectin horse wormer comes in a convenient apple flavor for easier administration.
- Apple flavor that horses love!
- Ivermectin horse wormer removes worms and bots with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions, and young foals
- Paste-gel horse worm medicine is easy to administer
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
- Effective against large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, summer sores and dermatitis
- For oral use in horses only. Keep out of reach of children.
Apple Flavored Ivermectin 1.87% Horse Wormer Paste
Specification Description Brand Durvet Product Weight .025 lb. Product Length 6 in. Warranty No Administration Oral Age/Weight Restrictions See Label Animal Compatibility Horses Application/Use Horse Wormer Country of Origin Made in USA Dosage Limit See Label Dose Size 1 ea Form Paste Health Consideration See Label Life Stage All ages Medication Type Non-Prescription Number of Doses See Label Package Quantity 1 Primary Ingredient(s) Ivermectin Product Height 6 in. Product Width 2 in. Product Type Wormer Vaccination Type N/A Volume See Label Manufacturer Part Number 387772