Farnam 100526255 Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent is a water-based fly protection formula for horses that means business. Protect your horse against six types of flies plus gnats, mosquitoes, lice and deer ticks. Keep a bottle of this horse fly repellent in your tack box for on-the-go use and another at the barn for fast, economical refills.
- Protects against horse, house, stable, face, horn and deer flies, plus gnats and mosquitoes
- Horse fly repellent also protects against deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Quick knockdown and long-lasting fly protection for horses
- Keeps working for up to 14 days
- Contains sunscreen
- Directions for Use:It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use in outdoor residential misting systems. Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area or contact treated surfaces until sprays have dried. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until sprays have dried. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not for use on horses or foals intended for slaughter. Shake well before using. To protect horses from horse flies, house flies, stable flies, face flies, horn flies, deer flies, gnats, mosquitoes, lice, ticks and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. Thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses, shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Wait until the coat is completely dry before applying Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent. Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent's unique water-resistant formula contains a special conditioner that binds to the hair shaft so it keeps working even in moist conditions or when the horse sweats. Do not use more than 11 oz. per animal. Do not spray product when food is present. This product may be applied either as a spray or as a wipe. For horse's face, always apply as a wipe using a piece of clean, absorbent cloth toweling or sponge. Wear rubber glove or mitt when applying as a wipe. Spray or wipe horse's entire body while brushing against the lay of the coat to insure adequate coverage. Avoid getting spray into horse's eyes, nose, or mouth. Application should be liberal for best results. Reapply every 5 to 7 days under normal conditions for initial applications. As protection builds, reapply every 10 to 14 days as needed. Also, reapply each time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain.
- WARNING: For Use On Horses and Ponies. Precautionary Statements: Hazards To Humans and Domestic Animals Humans: Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing spray mist. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks and shoes, and chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material. Horses: Do not allow product to contact animal's eyes, nose, mouth, or sores during application. Do not use on foals under 12 weeks. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Cypermethrin CAS #52315-07-8 0.15%, Pyrethrins, CAS #8003-34-7 0.20%, Piperonyl Butoxide*, CAS #51-03-6 1.60%, Butoxypolypropylene Glycol, CAS #9003-13-8 5.00%
*(butyl carbityl)(6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.
Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent 1 gal
Specification Description Brand Farnam Warranty Satisfaction Guarantee Application Method Spray Base Material Water Concentrated or Ready to Use Ready to Use Country of Origin Made in USA Form Liquid Longevity 14 days Natural or Organic No Package Size 1 gal. Pest Type Biting Flies, Nuisance Flies, House Flies, Stable Flies, Face Flies, Horn Flies Repels or Kills Repels Shop By Show Supplies Targeted Insect(s) Biting Flies, Nuisance Flies, House Flies, Stable Flies, Face Flies, Horn Flies Water/Oil Based Water based Manufacturer Part Number 100526255